Content calendar in notion is getting more popular day by day. Many famous content creators around the world use notion for organize and scheduling content management system.
Notion has the ability to do everything inside it. Many famous content creators like Ali Abdaal use notion to create his content. Notion is a flexible platform and can do anything with it.
Many lawyer uses notion for their content writing, note-taking and task management, calendar management and etc. Lawyers should know some hidden features of notion calendar.
Notion can be a time and money-saving option for lawyers in every aspect. You should switch to notion for everything.
- How Do I Create A Content Calendar In Notion?
- How Do You Organize A Calendar In Notion?
- How Do I Sync Notion With Google Calendar?
- How Do I Duplicate A Calendar In Notion?
- How Do I Resize A Calendar In Notion?
- How Do I Link Task To Calendar Notion?
- How Do You Color Calendar In Notion?
- What Be Included In A Content Calendar?
- Final Thoughts:
How Do I Create A Content Calendar In Notion?
Creating a content calendar in notion is easy. But, when you want to make the calendar work for you It may be a little bit difficult job for you. Now the question is How to create a content calendar in notion?
There are two ways to create a content calendar inside notion.
- Create a content calendar using notion template.
- Create a content calendar from a blank page by you.
1. Calendar Creation Using Notion Template:
Create content calendar using the power of notion template is quite easy.
- Open a blank page inside notion and click on the Templates.
- Then, click on the Browse More Templates and go to the Notion Templates Gallery.
- Click the search button and search for Content Calendar.
- After that, chose a template and duplicate the template.
So simple and so easy.
2. Create A Calendar By Yourself (Without Template):
Using templates to create anything in notion is easy. But it will feel you are using others’ creations, not your own. Templates create by other notion users for their own needs not your needs.
Most of the templates may not full-fill your entire demand. So, you need to create your own template for every kind of work. As a result, you will work quickly and easily.
- Create a blank page in notion.
- Give a name of the page.
- Then, select the calendar view.
This is the three easy steps to create calendar inside notion. Now start customization. There are a lot of ways you can customize notion calendar. You can add many options too.
How You Can Customize Notion Calendar?
There are some steps to follow to customize your notion calendar.
- If you want to ad any view like board view, table view etc.you can do it just click on the view. After that, select any viewable option then, click create. Now, a new viewable option saved for you.
- You want to create a property in your calendar. For example you would like to add a checkbox inside your calendar. For that, you have to follow some steps.
- Go to Properties tab on the top of your calendar and click on that.
- Then click of the Add new property.
- After that, click on the Text button. Now, you can see property options like text, number, date, checkbox, phone number, etc.
- Next, You can add tag button for better understandings.
How Do You Organize A Calendar In Notion?
Notion has one of the best calendar integration in the note-taking market right now. Inside notion you can easily organize your calendar according to your needs. So, lets start knowing about organizing notion calendar.
- You can easily create new items like task, to-do list, everyday notes. To do that you need to click on the “+” button and create anything.
- To move tasks or notes from one calendar day to other just drag the item and take the item on your desire date.
- If you want to create a task for more than one day you can do that easily.
- Take the mouse pointer on the task.
- At the last just hod on Arrow and move the Arrow to your desire date.
- If you want to add property in the task, you should go to add property and select any of them according to your needs.
- Now, you need to add a image inside the task. Do not worry. Just go to the task page and write “/” on any blank area. Then type “Image”. Now, just include your image.
How Do I Sync Notion With Google Calendar?
Google calendar may be the most used calendar application around the world. There are a huge benefits of using google calendar.
Notion user use calendar for may reasons. Basically they enjoy using calendar inside notion. But, many people who love to use notion and google calendar in a same time.
Here, the problem arise. There is no auto integration of google calendar inside notion. So, must setup manually inside notion. Although, the setup process is simple.
How To Setup Google Calendar In Notion?
To setup google calendar inside notion you have to follow some steps as below.
- At first, go to your google calendar. In google calendar you will see a settings option on the right side. (As like picture.)
- Go to your calendar section according to the picture.
- Scroll down to the Integrate Calendar. Here you will see Embed Code. Copy the Embed Code.
- Now, Go to notion. Open a blank page. Just write “/embed” and hit the Enter button.
- At the end, pest the Google Calendar Embed Code. Now you can see your google calendar inside notion.
In google calendar inside notion you can edit, update, delete anything and the change will automatically update your main google calendar. Wow.
How Do I Duplicate A Calendar In Notion?
You know how to create calendar inside notion and sync google calendar in notion. Sometimes, you need to use same calendar in more than one page. To solve this problem, what will you do?
Basically, there are two ways to solve the problem easily.
- I am going to discuss, How to duplicate the native notion calendar and Google Calendar in notion?. Go to the top right corner of the calendar and click on three dots like “…”. Here, you can see the Duplicate option. Just click on that. Now, you can see another copy of the calendar at the bottom of the page
- Another way is, you can see the copy link option just below the Duplicate option. Just copy the link and pest the link any page inside notion. I prefer this option. Because, you have a freedom of use calendar into any notion pages.
How Do I Resize A Calendar In Notion?
Sometimes, you have to think out of the box. But, in notion there is a limitation in calendar. This limitation makes amazing notion calendar looks outdated, I believe.
The bad news is, you are not able to resize notion full page calendar. But, there is an option for inline calendar to resize. How? Here are the steps:
- Go to the “…” in the top right corner of your notion inline calendar page.
- In the pop-up window, you can see an option named Full width. By default, the option stays disable.
- Just enable the option. Now you can see your inline notion calendar became an inline full-width calendar. Wow!
Hold on buddy, there is a good news too. You can resize your embedded Google Calendar inside notion in two steps as below.
- Hover your mouse pointer inside embedded google calendar.
- You can see three Gray bar on left-middle, right-middle and bottom-middle.
- Hold one of those bar to resize on that direction.
How Do I Link Task To Calendar Notion?
You have a task list in notion. In that list you used to track some important task of your life. Now, you want to links this task in your notion calendar. Here are some steps to follow. (With Screenshots)
- Copy the link of your Task page.
- Pest the link in your desire date in notion calendar.
So easy to link up your task with notion calendar.
How Do You Color Calendar In Notion?
In notion there is no direct option to color calendar in notion. However you can color notion calendar by following some steps below.
- At first, create a Toggle on the notion page.
- Then add color to the toggle by using /co command and select your desire color.
- Drag the calendar inside the toggle. Now, you can see the color of the calendar changed to your toggle color.
- In the end, go to the top-left corner of the calendar and click on the Six dots. This will open a new pop-up window.
- Click on Turn Into and select Text. Now, your toggle becomes a normal calendar with your desire color.
What Be Included In A Content Calendar?
It is up to you, what should be included in a content calendar. But, there are some common features must have include in any content calendar. Those are:
- Content Heading.
- Writing For Which Platform.
- Research Starting Date.
- Content Creation Date.
- Content Publication Date.
- Content Tags.
- Content Category.
- Content Keyword.
- Content And Keyword Related Questions.
Yes, Notion can be used as a calendar. But, you have to crate notion calendar first. You can integrate Google Calendar Also.
Yes, notion has many calendar templates for every kind of work. There are many calendar templates like weekly, monthly, or perpetual calendar. Here are some amazing notion calendar templates for free download.
You can create a daily to-do list in notion easily. Just open a new page, type “/to” and hit the Enter button. This will create a to-do list for you. Alternatively, you can download or duplicate templates from here and start using a to-do list.
Yes, notion sync with Google Calendar. You can sync Google Calendar inside notion easily using this step-by-step guide.
Notion is an all-in-one tool for modern-day thinkers, writers, lawyers, researchers, architects, engineers, etc. Notion Calendar is one of the most used items in notion. Proper calendar setting may save you valuable time and money. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment section.